Most of us can’t afford to buy high-end fashion, from the likes of 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana and Alexander Wang on a regular day basis, but sometimes we find things that are worth investing in. With that in mind, I created a few collages with links to Ssense.com. Just a little mixture of things I love.
Looking over them now, I see that I’m probably going to end up wearing the colors of dark blues, red, black & white for this spring. And leather, of course. So have fun shopping, you guys, my favorites are the two from 3.1 Phillip Lim, the boots from Thom Browne & Dr.Martens and last but not least the Saint Laurent pants! I hope this helps you on your quest for the perfect S/S 15 style!
1. White & Blue Contrast Sleeve Shirt – 3.1 Phillip Lim.
2. Blue Woven Plaid T-Shirt – 3.1 Phillip Lim.
3. Navy & Eggplant Lace Trim T-Shirt – Kolor.
4. Black & White Overpaint Backpack – MCQ – Alexander McQueen.
1. Red Leather Biker Jacket – Balmain.
2. Black Patent Leather Trousers – Haider Ackermann.
3. Black Grained Leather Slim Jeans – Saint Laurent.
4. Red Alas High-Top Sneakers – Marcelo Burlon County of Milan
1. Red & White Barber Stripe Shirt – AMI Alexandre Mattiussi
2. Black Leather shirt – BLK DNM.
3. Black Neptune Jacquard Trousers – Alexander Wang.
4. White & Black Leather Sleeve Deans Shirt – Pyer Moss.