Most of us can’t afford to buy high-end fashion, from the likes of
3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana and Alexander Wang on a regular day basis, but sometimes we find things that are worth investing in. With that in mind, I created a few collages with links to Just a little mixture of things I love. Ssense.com.
Looking over them now, I see that I’m probably going to end up wearing the colors of dark blues, red, black & white for this spring. And leather, of course. So have fun shopping, you guys, my favorites are the two from 3.1 Phillip Lim, the boots from Thom Browne & Dr.Martens and last but not least the Saint Laurent pants! I hope this helps you on your quest for the perfect S/S 15 style!
1. White & Blue Contrast Sleeve Shirt – 3.1 Phillip Lim.
2. Blue Woven Plaid T-Shirt – 3.1 Phillip Lim.
3. Navy & Eggplant Lace Trim T-Shirt – Kolor.
4. Black & White Overpaint Backpack – MCQ – Alexander McQueen.
1. Red Leather Biker Jacket – Balmain.
2. Black Patent Leather Trousers – Haider Ackermann.
3. Black Grained Leather Slim Jeans – Saint Laurent.
4. Red Alas High-Top Sneakers – Marcelo Burlon County of Milan
1. Red & White Barber Stripe Shirt – AMI Alexandre Mattiussi
2. Black Leather shirt – BLK DNM.
3. Black Neptune Jacquard Trousers – Alexander Wang.
4. White & Black Leather Sleeve Deans Shirt – Pyer Moss.
1. Black Pebbled Wingtip Boots – Thom Browne.
2. Red & Black Bullfighter Loafers – Dolce & Gabbana
3. Red Stan Smith Sneakers – Raf Simons x Adidas.
4. Navy 8-Eye Talib Boots – Dr. Martens
Posted in Inspiration, Online shopping, Wishlist |
Tagged 2015, 3.1 Phillip Lim, accessories, adidas, aidenw, alexander mcqueen, Alexander wang, AMI Alexandre Mattiussi, backpack, balmain, barber stripe, biker jacket, black bullfighter, black grained leather, BLK DNM, blog, blogger, colin.se, contrast, dolce & gabbana, dolce and gabbana, dr.martens, fashion, fashionblog, favorite, haider ackerman, high end, instagram, Kolor, lace trim, leather, leather shirt, leather sleeve, loafers, luxury, marcelo burlo county of milan, MCQ, mens accessories, mens fashion, mens style, menswear, menswearblogger, online shopping, overpaint, patent leather, pebbled wingtip, plaid, Pyer Moss, raf simons adidas, red, S/S 15 style, saint laurent, shirt, shoes, shopping, sneakers, spring, spring/summer 2015 men fashion, spring/summer 2015 style, ssense.com, stan smith, summer, thom browne, trend, trend 2015, wingtip boots, wishlist |
Selected homme // Knit – Homebound // Jacket – P.L & Co. // Shirt – Vailent // Snapback – Ebay.
These are honestly the only decent shots I got that day. The light was all wrong and I couldn’t find out how to edit them properly, but at least I got a little bit of it.
If you feel like it, you can follow me on
or instagram here, facebook here lookbook.nu here.
Posted in Details, Outfit |
Tagged accessories, aidenw, black, blogger, bloglovin, blue, boots, brick, brow, colin.se, collar, ebay, fashion, fashionblog, homebound, instagram, jacket, jeans, knit, lookbook, mens accesories, mensfashion, menswear, menswearblogger, OOTD, outfit, plaid, purple, selected homme, shirt, snapback, spikes, studs, style, sweater, wearing |