Like any fashion blogger, I have a thing for shoes. Shoes can make or break an outfit and with that in mind, I have a treat for you! These shoes have been in the back of my mind for the last few months. Andrés Sendra. Seeing as I have a a thing for double monks and shoes that are a bit quirky, this is truly a good fit. These things are truly special and beautiful. Now, if only I could get my hands on a pair. I see a lot of these in my future. Why buy cheap shoes that will be ruined in 6 months when you can save up for quality shoes/boots that will serve you for years? But for now, I will have to daydream about this amazing brand. Make sure you check out their >Instagram< and their >Online shop< if you feel the need for a gorgeous pair, which is really no question if you love exceptional shoes in the form of derby, chelsea, oxford, loafer or monk strap.
Most of us can’t afford to buy high-end fashion, from the likes of 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana and Alexander Wang on a regular day basis, but sometimes we find things that are worth investing in. With that in mind, I created a few collages with links to Ssense.com. Just a little mixture of things I love.
Looking over them now, I see that I’m probably going to end up wearing the colors of dark blues, red, black & white for this spring. And leather, of course. So have fun shopping, you guys, my favorites are the two from 3.1 Phillip Lim, the boots from Thom Browne & Dr.Martens and last but not least the Saint Laurent pants! I hope this helps you on your quest for the perfect S/S 15 style!
1. White & Blue Contrast Sleeve Shirt – 3.1 Phillip Lim.
2. Blue Woven Plaid T-Shirt – 3.1 Phillip Lim.
3. Navy & Eggplant Lace Trim T-Shirt – Kolor.
4. Black & White Overpaint Backpack – MCQ – Alexander McQueen.
1. Red Leather Biker Jacket – Balmain.
2. Black Patent Leather Trousers – Haider Ackermann.
3. Black Grained Leather Slim Jeans – Saint Laurent.
4. Red Alas High-Top Sneakers – Marcelo Burlon County of Milan
1. Red & White Barber Stripe Shirt – AMI Alexandre Mattiussi
2. Black Leather shirt – BLK DNM.
3. Black Neptune Jacquard Trousers – Alexander Wang.
4. White & Black Leather Sleeve Deans Shirt – Pyer Moss.
Shoes are an important part of fall fashion. The colors, the fabrics. So i decided to make a little fall wishlist of what shoes I would love right now. Then I came across Solestruck.com and their annual Black Friday sale! So here are some boots for fall, some shoes for training, some cool high tops, leopard slip ons to pair with leather pants and a pair of espadrilles for that vacation you are bound to have when you get to frozen! Have fun shopping, you guys!
1 / 2 / 3
1 / 2 / 3
1 / 2
1 / 2